|Postman Pat in a Muddle|
|Air Date|| 17th April 1997 (UK)|
26th August 1997 (Australia)
|Previous||Postman Pat and the Suit of Armour|
|Next||Postman Pat Misses the Show|
Postman Pat in a Muddle is the third episode of the second series which was broadcast on 17th April 1997. This episode was written by John Cunliffe.
A huge parcel arrives at the Post Office and it squashes Pat's glasses after he puts them down on the counter. Mrs. Goggins lends Pat one of her old pairs of glasses. Pat still can't see properly, meaning he can't read or drive, so Ted offers to take him in his lorry.
- Mrs. Goggins
- Ted Glen
- Alf Thompson
- The Reverend Timms
- Doctor Gilbertson
- Major Forbes
- Dorothy Thompson (mentioned)
- Miss Hubbard (mentioned)
- Aunt Penny (mentioned)
- Ken Barrie as Pat, Ted Glen, Alf Thompson, the Reverend Timms, Major Forbes and the Main Narrator
- Carole Boyd as Mrs. Goggins and Doctor Gilbertson
- This is the only episode not to feature Jess, despite the subtitling of this season.
- This is the second episode that does not feature Pat's van after the special "Postman Pat takes the Bus".
- The scene where Pat gives Alf his catalogue is used in the 1998-2005 ABC For Kids Video Promo
- Even though Season 2 is subtitled "Postman Pat and his black and white cat", Jess does not feature in this episode.